Free of Charge Information Telephone Number 80001234
All Latvian residents have been provided with the free of charge information telephone number 80001234 (working days 8:30-17:00), dialling it the residents are supplied with answers to the questions that interest them concerning those health care services which are guaranteed and provided by the State. On average, the free of charge information telephone attends to around 120 calls per day.
Calling number, the residents are offered an opportunity to learn about the following:
- what medical services are state-paid;
- the procedure according to which one can receive the medical services guaranteed and provided by the state;
- information about reimbursed medicines;
- the information concerning the expenses of the patient, as well as concerning the categories which release the patient from any payments;
- as well as answers to other questions which are of your interest concerning health care.
National Health Service
31 Cēsu Street, 6th entrance
Riga, Latvia, LV-1012
Secretariat: +371 67043700
Contact point: +371 67045005