Cross-Border Healthcare Contact point
What is Contact point?
Contact point is an information centre, providing information regarding our (hereinafter - Latvian) national health care system and procedure for obtaining cross-border health care services.
- A list of contact points of all Member States are posted on a web-page of the European Commission.
- You may find out information regarding the health care system of a particular state from the contact point/information centre of a particular state. The National Health Service performs the function of the Contact point/ Information centre in Latvia.
How to use the Contact point?
Contact point/ information centre provides information:
- on web-page;
- by telephone through toll free line to citizens of Latvia 80001234 (between 8.30 to 17.00 o'clock on working days), as well as by telephone +371 67045005 for calls from abroad (between 8.30 to 17.00 on working days);
- by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Regarding Cross-border Directive
- Health care in Latvia
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Healthcare Quality and Safety
- Patient Rights
- Lodgement of Claims
- Treatment Risk Fund
- Provision of Services in the EU and Prior Authorizations
- Useful links
The National Health Service - www.vmnvd.gov.lv/en